You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

are there any tracker websites that show all flights history

Darren Elliott 821008

Darren Elliott 821008
Posted
Posted

ive decided to be leaving vatwsim permanently, as a fact of that i have an old OS and cannot get the audio for vatsim client to work..."it is nothing to do with anyone" its the fact i cant use my old and fav machine "squackbox" but that is not what i am here for.

i want to post a sorrowing goodbye on my blog to vatsim and on many of the sites that exist to have tracking data on vatsim dont seem to have them backed up at all or only a few months back and i cant seem to get or find any that show all of my history cause i want to post a link to that page to show how long ive been on vatsim in total!! i can save the post as a draft so its not huge deal to work with RN!!

does anyone know how to find an archive of total hours (im not talking about accomeulated, im talking bacut like a page to show how many pages of flights there are

its ok if there isnt any one doing that anymorte at least it will show my folowers on blog how long ive been on vatsim

thanks in advance!!

Arthur Melton
Posted
Posted

vatstats.net may help you?? in the dashboard section.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

stats.vatsim.net shows a history of every single connection you've ever made to VATSIM. There's an option to show the most recent two years all at once; older than that, it looks like you'd have to pull them a month at a time.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png