You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Am I "in the system?"

Brent Seus 948859

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I took the academy entrance exam a few days ago. Afterwards it said that it would send off an email to someone telling them that I took the exam. I'm in no rush; I just want to make sure that I am "in the system," because I have read that there was some confusion over just pilots taking the exam that did not have to. Also, what is the pace of the training academy, how often are the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es?

Thanks for your help,

Brent Seus, CID 948859

Brian Beach 915973
Posted
Posted

I am not involved in the academy, but I believe cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es are held a few times a week at the discretion of your teacher. However, I'll just wait for one of the "higher-ups" in VATUSA to take it from here...

Brian Beach

VatsimPHP Developer: http://www.bbflights.com/VatsimPHP/

AFA Detroit Hub Director: http://www.flyafa.com/

userbar603862kx9.gif

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

Right now, cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es are M - F starting at 1900 Central and 2100 Central, I think the days may vary a bit by instructors, but I think the Time is set to not change.

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted
Right now, cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es are M - F starting at 1900 Central and 2100 Central, I think the days may vary a bit by instructors, but I think the Time is set to not change.

7-9, thanks!!

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted

7-9, thanks!!

How do I go about signing up?

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

Did you get your VATUSA (not VATSIM) ID/PW email yet?

Rey Lopez 883899
Posted
Posted

i dont wanna be in the system!

The thoughts and/or words or any general things that are expressed above are not a direct reflection of the views of the actual poster myself, Rey Lopez, and should be disregarded and left unread.

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted
Did you get your VATUSA (not VATSIM) ID/PW email yet?

Nope. Should I have? Its been 3-4 days I checked spamfolder too.....??

Thanks,

brent

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted

No I did not, thanks. I p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the entrance test. You wouldn't know how long it takes for the "automated" messages to relply, would you?

Thanks,

Brent Seus

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

The VATUSA info came pretty fast if I remember right.

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted
The VATUSA info came pretty fast if I remember right.

I'll send an email then, thanks.

David Kluempers
Posted
Posted

Hi Brent,

I show you as in the Academy, hopefully you have received the welcome email from Jason. If you did not let me know and I will get one out to you. You can reach me at [email protected].

David Kluempers - 884266

VATSIM USA Division

Brent Seus 948859
Posted
Posted
Hi Brent,

I show you as in the Academy, hopefully you have received the welcome email from Jason. If you did not let me know and I will get one out to you. You can reach me at [email protected].

Yep I'm in now, he had to add me manually or something like that. Thanks for the response.

Brent