xPilot beta update 1.2.1.0 now available

Version 1.2.1.0 of xPilot is now available for download from the web site, or via the automatic update utility built into the pilot client.

The following items were added or fixed in this version:

• Fixed issue with tuning the COM1 frequency by double-clicking on a frequency on the "Who's Online" window
  • Fixed issue that could cause default ATIS to play even if disabled

It is important that you close X-Plane before installing the update, otherwise the X-Plane plugin cannot be properly updated.

Controller (C1), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Justin, I just wanted to say that in my most recent flight, the low frame-rate detection and ensuing action seems to work exactly as intended -- at least it did for me. Temporary drops resulted in warnings followed by cancellation messages, and sustained drops resulted in warnings followed by kicks. Thanks for bearing through the imp[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ioned pleas, including my own, to get this right.

Cheers,

-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Justin, I just wanted to say that in my most recent flight, the low frame-rate detection and ensuing action seems to work exactly as intended -- at least it did for me. Temporary drops resulted in warnings followed by cancellation messages, and sustained drops resulted in warnings followed by kicks. Thanks for bearing through the imp[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ioned pleas, including my own, to get this right.
I want to say thank you, too. The last version is running fine for me, no forced disconnects and even better framerate.

Yes, 200 % approved ! This version, tested against consuming scenery and demanding aircraft, works fine !

Well done Justin !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...