You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

need help

david scibilia 1480499

david scibilia 1480499
Posted
Posted

goodmorgning, i've just registered on u're website and when i try to use the vpilot, even with correct id and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, i still get the connectione failed forbidden... i've read the topic on top but i still don't know why... i have to wait?

and i don't know on which server i have to select... i am eu not gb... and the germany 1 server doesn't respond

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

You say you have read the pinned post, but did you read the part where it says it takes up to 24 hours for all network servers to recieve your new account information? What additional clarification on that do you need?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I'll try to help. In case translation helps, that could be up to 14,400 minutes.

Hope this helps....

All kidding aside, member posted less than two hours after registering for an account (where we say multiple times during the registration process that it can take up to 24 hours to get online). Luckily for him, it was just over two hours since his registration when he was able to successfully connect.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations