You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I can not hear ATC voice

Gareth Wallace 1369614

Gareth Wallace 1369614
Posted
Posted

I updated my computer to windows 10 and updated to the latest version of Vpilot and I run it as administrator but I can not hear any voice from ATC but I can hear the message alert sounds and atc can hear me I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it is still not working has anyone got any ideas on how I can sort this out please

Lucas Jackson 1470602
Posted
Posted

hi i am also having the same issue as you

Reto Schmidli 1128017
Posted
Posted

Hello everybody

i just had the same problem. is there already a solution for the atc sound problem?

After reinstalling the graphics driver I was able to solve the problem for a short time. unfortunately only for a very short time because now it is back again.

regards

Reto

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Make sure the audio panel in your aircraft is set up / selected properly. Try in a default plane with a simpler radio panel as a starting point.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Allen Hirzel 1424774
Posted
Posted

I am also having this problem. everything else works. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled. tried many different aircraft. all my other programs work. Just not the audio from ATC