You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Issue hearing ATC (with screenshot) - completely stumped

Michael Radford

Michael Radford
Posted
Posted

Hi, I've been trying to get xPilot to work with VATSIM for a few days now and I'm pretty much out of ideas. I recently spoke to a supervisor and we tried to work through the problem but with no success.

The issue is that no ATC audio is coming through. I've checked the following:

• Radios configured
  • Volume on radio, in xPilot and in Windows is turned up
  • Output device is set to the active output
  • xPlane connected to VATSIM and radio tuned
  • xPilot is being run as an Administrator
  • Tried on multiple different aircraft
  • Tried with realistic sounds enabled and disabled
  • No other audio clients are installed and plugin folder in xPlane only has the zibo mod

I've spoken via text to the local controller and when he talks over the radio the RX on com1 turns green but there is no ATC audio. I've also attached a screenshot for more information.

FzLqMoP.png

If anyone can some up with any other suggestions I'd be really grateful because at the moment I'm totally out of ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas Albaek 1476746
Posted
Posted

I have the same problem

Did you find a solution?

Suresh Balaraman 810594
Posted
Posted

[*]No other audio clients are installed and plugin folder in xPlane only has the zibo mod

As far as I can remember; the ZiboMod does not require any files to be installed into the XPlane plugin folder. You may have a plugin conflict issue. Try removing the Zibo plugin you mentioned & see if that fixes your issue.