You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Started getting 20 FPS disconnects despite being at 30 FPS

Giacomo Lawrance

Giacomo Lawrance
Posted
Posted

X-Plane 11

Sent my log to the email. Really annoying as I had done a flight from Iceland to Heathrow and was just getting to the good bit

I have 3jfps plugin as well as auto-lod, and really dip below 20 FPS. How can I fix this? Never used to happen.

Have an overclocked 580 8 GB sitting at 30% usage :/

Thanks!

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

I received your frame rate log. Can you upload your X-Plane log.txt file as well? I would suggest using pastebin.com, or another similar service.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Giacomo Lawrance
Posted
Posted
I received your frame rate log. Can you upload your X-Plane log.txt file as well? I would suggest using pastebin.com, or another similar service.

Okay, will do so when I can.

Thanks!

Giacomo Lawrance
Posted
Posted

Okay, will do so when I can.

Thanks!

Here it is: https://pastebin.com/j68vU46U

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Giacomo,

It appears that the frame rate rate log that you submitted is not the entire log from your flight, so I cannot discern much from it. The next time you fly, be sure to turn on the frame rate logging before you begin your flight, then upload its contents to pastebin.com.

Thanks.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Giacomo Lawrance
Posted
Posted
Giacomo,

It appears that the frame rate rate log that you submitted is not the entire log from your flight, so I cannot discern much from it. The next time you fly, be sure to turn on the frame rate logging before you begin your flight, then upload its contents to pastebin.com.

Thanks.

Ok I will do. I only have the issue sometimes now - it is managing to reconnect usually. Should I just record a normal flight even if it doesn't have any disconnections?

When Vulkan comes out for XP performance should be far better so just looking for a short term fix.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Gabriel Fernandez
Posted
Posted

You can use swift pilot client.
When Vulkan comes out, I think you dont have this problem anymore. On beta 3 I have gained more than 20 Fps

GABRIEL FERNANDEZ
VATBRZ Division Director, VATSIM Americas  
VATSIM Network Instructor - SAM FSS
##  [email protected] 
##
 Vatsim Brasil    

1729843347_LogoVATBRZtest.thumb.png.cd8c8bebff0897aa7c0ec41dc3648b7a.png.d061d9bdd8d550a9eb07597ff167cc2d.png