Started getting 20 FPS disconnects despite being at 30 FPS

X-Plane 11

Sent my log to the email. Really annoying as I had done a flight from Iceland to Heathrow and was just getting to the good bit

I have 3jfps plugin as well as auto-lod, and really dip below 20 FPS. How can I fix this? Never used to happen.

Have an overclocked 580 8 GB sitting at 30% usage :/

Thanks!

Giacomo,

It appears that the frame rate rate log that you submitted is not the entire log from your flight, so I cannot discern much from it. The next time you fly, be sure to turn on the frame rate logging before you begin your flight, then upload its contents to pastebin.com.

Thanks.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Giacomo,

It appears that the frame rate rate log that you submitted is not the entire log from your flight, so I cannot discern much from it. The next time you fly, be sure to turn on the frame rate logging before you begin your flight, then upload its contents to pastebin.com.

Thanks.

Ok I will do. I only have the issue sometimes now - it is managing to reconnect usually. Should I just record a normal flight even if it doesn't have any disconnections?

When Vulkan comes out for XP performance should be far better so just looking for a short term fix.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...