You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Xpilot keeps disconnected from the voice server

Jaewon Kim 1482190

Jaewon Kim 1482190
Posted
Posted

Hello, I'm VATSIM newbie and who started VATSIM yesterday.

I'm Xp11 user and I use xPilot.

My problem is that Xpilot keeps disconnected from the voice server,

and automatically reconnect constantly, several times in a minute.

Like this:

[14:29:21] Connected to voice server.

[14:29:33] Disconnected from the voice server: Lost server connection. Attempting to auto-reconnect...

[14:29:35] Connected to voice server.

[14:29:47] Disconnected from the voice server: Lost server connection. Attempting to auto-reconnect...

The gap between connect and disconnect is irregular. sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes 40 seconds.

I tried every server but nothing changed.

I wonder what's the problem. Is it because I created Vatsim ID just 2 days ago?

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

The server list only reflects which FSD server xPilot connects to, not the voice server (there is only one voice server endpoint). Unfortunately you don't seem to have a very solid connection to the voice server for one reason or another. If you're using WiFi, try using a wired Ethernet connection if you have one available and see if that makes a difference.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Jaewon Kim 1482190
Posted
Posted
The server list only reflects which FSD server xPilot connects to, not the voice server (there is only one voice server endpoint). Unfortunately you don't seem to have a very solid connection to the voice server for one reason or another. If you're using WiFi, try using a wired Ethernet connection if you have one available and see if that makes a difference.

I think It was just temporary issue. It was solved after several hours. Anyway Thank you for your answer.