Forum Feedback & Issues

Since the software update it seems like the Forum hangs every time I try to post a message or a response, or even a private message.  If I wait long enough, I'll get a browser message saying that the network and the provider are responding but the host is not.  I think this is probably related to the very large number of duplicate messages and responses we've been seeing on the board lately.

Cheers,

-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a non-sequitur ... they also say, "If it ain't broke, it might still benefit from an upgrade." 😄  

Hi all, I've pushed a new default theme live which should resolve the mobile responsiveness, and the light background colors behind white text at the top right. As always,  let us know if there's

Hello, I've been working on another theme and it should be ready to go within the next few hours. I apologize that this has been a bit of a pain but I am working on a resolution as we speak. We real

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Robert Shearman Jr said:

Since the software update it seems like the Forum hangs every time I try to post a message or a response, or even a private message.  If I wait long enough, I'll get a browser message saying that the network and the provider are responding but the host is not.  I think this is probably related to the very large number of duplicate messages and responses we've been seeing on the board lately.

Robert, are you having this issue today? We made a configuration change that should have resolved the problem. The change was made yesterday. Amusingly this problem happened to me when posting this message initially. I've made another adjustment. Lets see how it works now.

Nick Harasym
Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer 
## [email protected]
## www.vatsim.net
## ##
Logo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...