OTHER TRAFFIC WONT SHOW

Zach Biesse-Fitton

Hello guys, I'm trying to use xPilot as my connection program to VATSIM the issue is other aircrafts wont show for me and also i have freezing problems when randomly the xpilot client hangs, but still i can hear other aircraft

I'm sure that there is no other traffic plugin installed, and CSL is double checked installed, checked the x-plane.log for issues and got no error messages.

I'm out of options troubleshooting this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

By Victor Viana 1362642

Zach Biesse-Fitton
VATSIM Developer and Supervisor | VATPAC Division Director

vatSys Development Team

First, install the latest xPilot beta if you're using X-Plane 11.50 with Vulkan mode enabled. Second, I know you said you don't have any other traffic plugin installed, but double check, because the freezing symptom sounds like you still have a conflicting plugin installed (such as XSwiftBus). Note: you cannot simply disable the conflicting plugin through a plugin manager; you must completely remove it from your plugins folder.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Just thought I would chime in and say that I don't see any VATSIM traffic either out my window or on TCAS/maps. When I first updated x-Plane to 11.50b1 and used OpenGL I could see the traffic.

I'm now on x-Plane 11.50b2 and don't see traffic in either OpenGL or Vulkan modes.

Thank you,

Lance W.

ndbair_logo_150.png

Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com

5000seconds.jpg

Just now, Lance Williams 841959 said:

Just thought I would chime in and say that I don't see any VATSIM traffic either out my window or on TCAS/maps. When I first updated x-Plane to 11.50b1 and used OpenGL I could see the traffic.

I'm now on x-Plane 11.50b2 and don't see traffic in either OpenGL or Vulkan modes.

Please post the contents of your entire X-Plane log.txt file and upload it to http://pastebin.com.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS