You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can't see aircraft.

Roldyk Rojas

Roldyk Rojas
Posted
Posted

I have double checked everythings, have read and appliead all of these : 

with no result whatsoever  

Have checked my CSL path and is correct also. Here is my x-plane log:

Just want the old 1.2.0.0 xPilot release. Please Justin, put a link of it. 

Log.txt

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

I reviewed your logs and don't see anything that would be causing you to not see any aircraft.

1. Are you sure you were at an airport where there were other planes?
  2. Since you're still running 11.41, can you try toggling the aircraft labels on and off and see if you see any aircraft yellow callsigns

When I tested this in my 11.41 copy, with a freshly downloaded set of Bluebell CSL models (I even went as far as to not install the vertical offsets), I was able to successfully see aircraft (at both a low elevation airport [EGLL] and a high elevation airport [KDEN]).

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Roldyk Rojas
Posted
Posted

Ok. I will do again a reinstall to xPilot and download new BB CSL. Will tell you the result in a moment.

Roldyk Rojas
Posted
Posted

It worked without the vertical offsets and they seems right at the ground as they should be. If anyone is having a similar issue just install BlueBell CSL without the IVAO offsets. 

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Roldyk Rojas said:

It worked without the vertical offsets and they seems right at the ground as they should be. If anyone is having a similar issue just install BlueBell CSL without the IVAO offsets. 

xPilot will also work with the vertical offsets installed. I only tested without the offsets because I didn't want to introduce any extra variables in case there was a problem with using them.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Roldyk Rojas
Posted
Posted

Its working now with the offsets idk what was happening thank you