You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

No traffic on default LR plane's panels

Aliaksandr Charnabryuchanka

Posted
Posted (edited)

I want to ask someone to confirm if you too have this issue. On default Laminar Research Cessna G1000 I don't see traffic when connected to vatsim with xponder on. And I can see whole traffic around with default AI traffic enabled (not connected to vatsim) . When connected to vatsim, on map "M" aircrafts visible, not on aircraft's panels.

52b0025295e6t.jpg

7eaab0e3e8dct.jpg

Edited by Aliaksandr Charnabryuchank

Murat Sahin 1041978
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello, 

I have the same problem. When i fly on vatsim no traffic on my panel. When i fly offline it' ok.  I'm usin xplane 11.50b3 but not vulkan and zibomod 737 800x 3.40.14 

trafik1.jpg

Edited by Murat Sahin 1041978

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, max1919 said:

Hello, 

I have the same problem. When i fly on vatsim no traffic on my panel. When i fly offline it' ok.  I'm usin xplane 11.50b3 but not vulkan and zibomod 737 800x 3.40.14 

trafik1.jpg

I did a flight last night in the Zibo and had no issues with my TCAS. Are you sure you have no other plugins that could be creating conflict (LiveTraffic, XSwiftBus, XSB, PilotEdge, etc)?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Posted
Posted

That’s why I asked for confirmation from someone else. On my Vulkan version 11.50b3 Zibo works as charm. But not default aircrafts of laminar research as based on their displays 3rd party aircrafts. For example aerobask robin dr401. And I can’t understand is it issue of xPilot or aircraft’s developer.

Murat Sahin 1041978
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Justin Shannon said:

I did a flight last night in the Zibo and had no issues with my TCAS. Are you sure you have no other plugins that could be creating conflict (LiveTraffic, XSwiftBus, XSB, PilotEdge, etc)?

I will remove xsb and ivap and try again. The plugins I use are available in ss. what other plugins might be causing problems. what do you think

tcas1.jpeg

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, max1919 said:

I will remove xsb and ivap and try again. The plugins I use are available in ss. what other plugins might be causing problems. what do you think

tcas1.jpeg

Definitely X-IvAP, XSquawkBox and IVAO Pilot Client to start.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Murat Sahin 1041978
Posted
Posted

I will try to remove other plugins and fly online only with xpilot. Of course, I have to come across a few planes in the air 🙂  Thanks for your answers.

Posted
Posted

Just remember you can’t use at same time more then 1 plugin for online flights as they going to conflict with each other. Also remember if you want to fly offline with AI traffic, disable every of your plugins for online flights (xPilot, swift, X-iVap, xSquaekbox etc) as they override default AI traffic.

Murat Sahin
Posted
Posted (edited)

tcas2.thumb.jpg.33d978b93cc2af5c43cb8034cee85d67.jpg😄

Edited by Murat Sahin

Murat Sahin
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Justin Shannon said:

Definitely X-IvAP, XSquawkBox and IVAO Pilot Client to start.

7 hours ago, Aliaksandr Charnabryuchank said:

Just remember you can’t use at same time more then 1 plugin for online flights as they going to conflict with each other. Also remember if you want to fly offline with AI traffic, disable every of your plugins for online flights (xPilot, swift, X-iVap, xSquaekbox etc) as they override default AI traffic.

As far as i can see it looks  fine at the end. Tcas works.

I will continue to make flights and try. Thank you for yours help.

Edited by Murat Sahin