You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

[May 17 2200z] Portland - Vancouver Crossfire

Charlie Sun

Charlie Sun
Posted
Posted (edited)

U6FNCFY.jpg

Come join VATUSA and VATCAN via Seattle ARTCC and Vancouver FIR in a crossfire. ZSE will be sponsoring the beautiful Portland International Airport (KPDX) and YVR will be sponsoring Vancouver International Airport (CYVR). Whether you pull out the Q400, or bring in a 737 (or any larger aircraft!), the short 1-hour flight in this 3-hour event will give you plenty of time to do a turnaround and return trip.

Join us on May 17, 2020 (05.17.2020) from 2200-0100z (1500-1800 PDT) out of PDX or YVR. See you all on the scopes!

Edited by Charlie Sun

Deon Mathews
Posted
Posted

Unable to access the banner. Please check your post.

Many thanks,

Deon Mathews

VATSIM Marketing & Communications Team

• 3 weeks later...
Prince Johnson
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will add to the traffic at this event in loyal support of our beloved VATSIM.  You will find me in the DA62 (in VR exclusively) or in the King Air 350i from Milviz streaming LIVE.

For a taste of what we do see this past stream at the Puerto Rico/Dominican Crossfire a few days ago (enjoy): 

Here's to many years of continued support and positive showcasing of VATSIM via streaming on Twitch.

Edited by Prince Johnson
Support plug for VATSIM

Prince Johnson

FDX978 | N978PJ

24.png