ES Beta 3.2.1.24 ATIS problems

Hello all,

With the introduction of the latest beta, there's two problems with the ATIS I'd like to address.

First, the ATIS doesn't seem to pick up the correct frequency anymore. It should be 132.975 for EHAM_ATIS, but it stays at 199.998 (the default).

Secondly, to 'update' the ATIS letter (A, B, C, ...) to all other EHAM controllers on duty, the ATIS host (TWR/APP usually) clicks on 'start single record playback' (and since AFV 'stop ATIS playback' thereafter because that's no longer needed). This pushes the current ATIS letter to online controllers. However with the introduction of the newest beta this is no longer possible. How can we update the ATIS letter to other controllers, outside the ATIS host?

For now, I'm downgrading to the previous beta, just like most VACC controllers. Also because of the crash bug (see other topic).

Thanks in advance!

Other controllers can open a text chat with the ATIS callsign and type.

SUBSCRIBE and hit enter. Any time the ATIS updates, the controller will receive a message with the new letter and the changes.

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

37 minutes ago, Kirk Christie said:

SUBSCRIBE and hit enter. Any time the ATIS updates, the controller will receive a message with the new letter and the changes.

Is this with the new beta, or just with vATIS?

Tristan Garratt

VATPAC C1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 AM, Kirk Christie said:

Other controllers can open a text chat with the ATIS callsign and type.

This works with vATIS, however with default Euroscope never heard of it before.

CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
ATC Training Director
##  [email protected]   
##  www.vatsim.me
##   ##
     Signature.png.ebeb12713b17feaba5b97c3b8a413f39.png

• 3 months later...

Good day,

are there any news on how to push the new ATIS letter to other controllers in .r24 onwards?

Currently our VACC is using .r23 only, as we don't know how to enable automatic ATIS updates without "Start Multiple Records".

Best,

David

Hello,

from my experience it should work when pressing "test url". Then it does the initial "pling" and will update from there on (if the automatic url update is active).

Edited by Jan Fries