Xsquawkbox won't show options

Hi everyone!

I am a Mac owner (iOS 10.15.4) and I've just installed the Xsquawkbox plugin on Xplane11.  Unfortunately I can't set up the ''push to talk'' button since this option is not shown in the setting menu, hence I can't either speak nor listen to the communication. Looks like the plugin is not full operative, there are some missing options in the audio setting. I want to specify that I just have a pair of earphones for now but I'm not sure this might be the cause of issue. I'm sorry for the silly topic, but it's my very first time in Vatsim :)

Thank you very much for support!

4 hours ago, DAVIDE MARCOLONGO said:

Hi everyone!

I am a Mac owner (iOS 10.15.4) and I've just installed the Xsquawkbox plugin on Xplane11.  Unfortunately I can't set up the ''push to talk'' button since this option is not shown in the setting menu, hence I can't either speak nor listen to the communication. Looks like the plugin is not full operative, there are some missing options in the audio setting. I want to specify that I just have a pair of earphones for now but I'm not sure this might be the cause of issue. I'm sorry for the silly topic, but it's my very first time in Vatsim 🙂

Thank you very much for support!

XSB2.x is not XSB1.x - there were significant changes and the manual (now only on the website so it can be updated) covers how to get things going given the changes.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.