You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problem with FPS

MUHAMMAD SHOAIB

MUHAMMAD SHOAIB
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello Pilots and Officers, 

I have upgraded the xPilot version to 1.3.3.0 and I have having the problem of low frame-rate. In particular when I open any other window in front of x-plane I got a intimation of low frame-rate. Can someone help with this? 

Regards and Thanks 
Shoaib

Edited by MUHAMMAD SHOAIB
  • Like 1

Marco NIRVANAN
Posted
Posted

Im Really Done Bro i wont Fly Anymore i cant Have one Good Flight im really getting teased with this Xpilot i really dont know what i must do in one Normal Flight 30 Times i get Kick from Servers And i get must Connect i dont know why they don remove this Kicking From Xpilot What is my Fault i just wanna have one Flight without Getting tease but This FPS of Xpilot just kick me and im really Tired Of that 

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

When you run X-Plane below 20 FPS you are not running at 100% sim rate.  That is very disruptive to others on a multiplayer network.

If you feel you are being disconnected unfairly when above 20 FPS, search this forum for the steps on creating an FPS log file, and post the results here for the developer to examine. 

If you can't run X-Plane consistently above 20 FPS, may I suggest FSX, which is less taxing on CPU than X-Plane and also does not slow down sim time at low FPS. 

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png