You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

727 HD CSLs

Andrew Foster

Andrew Foster
Posted
Posted

In case there are some folks like me who are desperate to get some kind of B727 CSLs, it appears the Flyjsim 727 HD CSLs work fine (so far for me) with xPilot.

Download available via the FJS website here. (note it says PilotEdge but works fine in the xPilot CSL folder).

• Like 1

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Have you actually seen somebody being displayed as B727? Could you take a screenshot of it and show it here?

Edited by Andreas Fuchs
  • Like 1

Matthew Crawford
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Andreas Fuchs said:

Have you actually seen somebody being displayed as B727? Could you take a screenshot of it and show it here?

I'm not the OP, but here's an older screenshot of mine from a 727 group flight of ours using the provided FlyJSim CSL.

727-200F_-_2020-02-08_11.45.55.png

• Thanks 1

ASUS PRIME X570-PRO | AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | GeForce GTX 1070 | 1080p 1440p(Primary) 1440p 1080p | HTC Vive

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Super, thanks!

In the meantime a member of our little swift-family has shared a ready to use variation of the above mentioned CSL that also works with swift, I tested it last night. I have sent an e-mail to FlyJSim to enquire whether they'd be prepared to host such a package or if they would give permission for us to distribute it. Waiting for a reply now.

Edited by Andreas Fuchs
  • Like 2

Andrew Foster
Posted
Posted
On 4/28/2020 at 2:33 AM, Andreas Fuchs said:

Yes indeed, a couple of NWA came up as UAL 727's (in stunning HD)... been trying to find some 727 flyers on VATSIM to take screenshots but haven't captured anyone yet - we're a rare breed! Will keep looking!

• Like 1

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Don't worry, we got a screenshot in this thread already. In the meantime I was able to implement the CSL into swift, too, and tested them on aircraft online last night, worked nicely.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Jason Long
Posted
Posted
On 4/29/2020 at 11:24 AM, Andrew Foster said:

Yes indeed, a couple of NWA came up as UAL 727's (in stunning HD)... been trying to find some 727 flyers on VATSIM to take screenshots but haven't captured anyone yet - we're a rare breed! Will keep looking!

Hi Andrew!  I am a new VATSIM user and fly the FJS 727 quite extensively on it.  In fact, I put the most time into that airplane than any other type in my virtual hangar. 

- Jason

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I dabble in the FJS 727 once every six weeks or so.  (Yes, I know it's /W and not /A... lol...)

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png