You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSpy filter

Ruben Commijs

Ruben Commijs
Posted
Posted

Hello, Is it possible within vatspy to create a filter that will highlight someone using a specific callsign. I mean i want to give the filter a callsign (SXS) and it should highlight anyone flying with SXS in their callsign. Would that be possible?

Dace Nicmane
Posted
Posted

Yes, click on the 'Add Filter' icon at the top and fill out the necessary fields, then save. Later you can access your filter through General Settings > Filters to edit or delete it.

KntU2Cw.jpg

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

It would be a good idea to glance at the docs:

http://www1.metacraft.com/VATSpy/

There you will see that you have to enter a callsign pattern in order to find all SXS flights.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• 11 months later...
Fritz Eisler
Posted
Posted

Related question: is it possible to (and if yes, how?) create filters within favorites?

Example: in my favorite Airport Details I'd like to filter out in the departure/departed list for example the a/c that have arrived/ended their flight.

Tnx!

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

There is no way to have a filter that applies to tabs other than the "Filtered Details" tab. But you can get a list of all flights that are departing or have departed a given airport and exclude any "arrived" flights:

image.png.4d560058cd0aa9061d883901950bb599.png

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Fritz Eisler
Posted
Posted

Roger, appreciated!

Tnx Ross!