You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

[16th May, 2300z - 0300z] Saturday Night Caribbean Heat

• vatcar
  • san juan cerap

Diarra  Hoyte

Diarra  Hoyte
Posted
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Quarantine got you reminiscing about flightsim? Need something to do? We’re here to take care of that!

VATCAR presents ‘Saturday Night Caribbean Heat’ which will take place every other Saturday night from 2300z to 0300z. This bi-weekly event will kickoff on May 16th at Princess Juliana TNCM with the host FIR being San Juan CERAP. Each week we will hold the event at different FIRs and airports, so stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks.

Edited by Diarra Hoyte

DIARRA HOYTE

VATCAR5 - Events Director | [email protected]

VATSIM Caribbean Division | http://www.vatcar.org

spacer.png

Prince Johnson
Posted
Posted (edited)

I cancelled my originally planned participation in the 'Light Up Liberty' event to ensure I support the Caribbean FIR since I'm from the Bahamas which is apart of the Caribbean, so, expect us in the DA62 (in VR) with routing out of TJSJ into TNCM after Friday Night Ops (KMEM > KJAX > KMIA > TJSJ) in prep for the event on the the 16th.

We had engaged an Oceania Tour earlier last month but cancelled after arriving Avalon (YMAV) with an immediate return via Eastbound Track out of Australia back into Nassau, Bahamas.  We just arrived into Yakutat (PAYA) and will press on tomorrow, May 8th with routing out of PAYA into PAKT, following KSUN > KMEM where we will relax until the evening of May 15th which kicks off the FNO (a weekend of VATSIM events all streamed LIVE! on Twitch).

Until then, here's our arrival into Yakutat (in VR) three (3) hours ago; enjoy!

Edited by Prince Johnson

Prince Johnson

FDX978 | N978PJ

24.png