You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Not receiving / hearing voice ATIS

Bart van den Tol

Bart van den Tol
Posted
Posted

Hi! I have an issue with vpilot and voice ATIS. Everything with audio/atc works fine, but whenever I tune my radio to an ATIS frequency, no audio is transmitted or audible. First i though that maybe my p3d atc ATIS was blocking my sound, but disabling this had no effect. Voice ATIS in active sky disabled, still nothing. In vpilot the small ‘rx’ box doesn’t light up after ATIS freq selected, So it seems that not only do I not hear anything, but looks like no audio is transmitted at all. I have no issues with Unicom or regular atc frequencies, but no matter which ATIS freq I tune, it never works. Hope someone can provide a solution!

Per Birck Nielsen
Posted
Posted

Same here. Everything works great in my full size fixed base cockpit, with the exception of voice ATIS. A friend of mine just installed P3D v5, and noticed that this problem apparently is only in p3d v4. in v5 voice ATIS works fine.

Hope someone can crack this nut and solve the problem!

regards from Denmark

P B Nielsen

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Server issue, norhing you guys can do about it 🙂

Me.

Bart van den Tol
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks! I see it now in the incidents overview. I suppose nothing to do but wait patiently until the issue is revolved.

edit: when I follow the link for the issue on the incidents page, it says that the issue is resolved on may 2nd. But my issue still persists.

4BC9AD57-87AF-418F-8DED-A094EE640639.png

Edited by Bart van den Tol
New insight