You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Resignation of VATEUD4 Wojciech Bursiak

Martin Georg 811874

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear audience,

it is with deep regret that I have to announce the resignation of Wojciech Bursiak as VATEUD4 director of membership. Woiciech has filled this position for more than 4 years with dedication, professionalism, and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ion. The membership position is one of these staff positions that are easily overlooked, but also one that is of upmost importance for our organisation to function. There are usually no big public praises to earn for, only hard administrative work.

Please join me for being more than thankful that he filled up this important position for such a long time. Thank you, Wojciech!

As this is an administrative job "only", it was agreed that Jan Kristiansen will follow Wojciech and step up to VATEUD4. The vacancy for the VATEUD5 position will be announced ASAP to fill the gap.

Thanks for your attention!

Edited by Guest

best regards,

Martin Georg

3500.png

Kyprianos Biris
Posted
Posted

Wojciech, thank you for all the good work.

I wish you the best.

spacer.png

Hellenic vACC | Olympic Air Virtual

Europe Region Director 2001-2011

Pilot: P5 | ATC: C3

• 5 weeks later...
Mike Sweeney
Posted
Posted

Wojciech,

Thanks so much for all your help over the years. It has been a pleasure working with you and your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance has always been greatly appreciated.

all the best,

Mike Sweeney

previous Ireland VACC Director

current EuroCenter VACC Director

acceuc1(at)euc-vacc.org

Mike / 811317
rz0u.png