Paul à Brassard

Euroscope hangup on close

Hello everyone, whenever I want to close the Euroscope Beta, the usual question comes up whether I want to save everything. However, Euroscope does not close after that, but crashes.
If I have multiple instances of euroscope, all of them can be closed and saved normally, but never with the main connection. He never saves the changes in this instance.

Additional info: It makes no difference whether I was connected to Vatsim or not. The only open instance is the one that never reacts. (Windows: program does not respond -> full crash)

Thanks for an answer in advance
Paul à Brassard

Euroscope crash.JPG

Okay, from what I remember this happened to people who had vSMR-radar displays open when shutting down. Some ES-versions crash to desktop when you want to close vSMR-radar displays. The latter happens to me every now and then (so I do not close those displays anymore), luckily ES never crashed for me on exiting it.

I have only encountered this when using ES 32a24 with vSMR.

• Like 1

Quig, C3, P1, VATPAC, CZQM (inact), CZQX (ret).

4200+ hrs of "Chaos, Panic & Disorder in your virtual skies!"

0.png

The problem isn't pretty much in vSMR itslelf, but in how Euroscope handles the plug-ins.

See this topic for more info: 

• Like 2

Giovanni D. Tarar

VATITA

S2

On 6/12/2020 at 4:56 PM, Giovanni Tarar said:

The problem isn't pretty much in vSMR itslelf, but in how Euroscope handles the plug-ins.

See this topic for more info: 

Thank you very much. This helped and now it isn't crashing anymore

• Like 1