1.3.30 crashing X-plane

I’ve been a bit stuck on b11 as the following ones were a bit iffy and then I went sailing. Have now got r1 in my test environment and will upgrade the other plugins as you suggest. Wasn’t using it last night but I think there’s an update for as4xp also. Will do some testing around Manchester or Gatwick although they don’t like VFR very much, see if I can do a 1 hr plus flight with some ATC, I think I was getting a notification when it actually crashed. 

I assume my problem was running 1.3.30 with b11. So upgrading everything has sorted it, had xplane and xPilot running for around 2 hours last night. Would have installed latest xPilot but only found about it 15 min before joining a group flight so didn’t want to change anything at the last minute. 
Thanks  for your input.

malcolm

Yes, but your crashes had occurred always right after connecting to VATSIM when xpilot tried to inject traffic data into X-Plane. We had exactly the same happening to one of our users who was running X-Plane 11.50rc1 or rc2. The culprit was LittleXPConnect version 1.0.18.

Edited by Andreas Fuchs