GPS w/ other VATSIM pilot traffic on FSX?

I hope I’m posting this in the right area! I have been searching and searching for a way to get other player traffic to show up on fxs default gps. I’ve looked for freeware radars or gps, and still haven’t found anything. 

Has anyone found a solution to this by chance? IRL I’m pretty sure you’d have some sort of gps or radar showing nearby traffic to you. 

Thanks! 

• Board of Governors

As far as I'm aware there is not addon that allows for this in the FSX Default GPS. You're probably going to need a new gauge or other replacement here. I don't know of any freeware offhand

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors

35 minutes ago, Matthew Bartels said:

As far as I'm aware there is not addon that allows for this in the FSX Default GPS. You're probably going to need a new gauge or other replacement here. I don't know of any freeware offhand

Thanks. I guess I don’t need it to be an addon for the default gps. Maybe I’ll start looking around for a separate gps or gauge. 

Hi Nick, there's a TCAS Gauge, Google for "fsx ilh tcas gauge", you can download it at AVSIM.

And swift pilot client has a traffic radar included that looks like this:
swift_05012020_124823.jpg.2657b1b3d6f475

More info about the mentioned TCAS gauge and swift in this thread here:

7 minutes ago, Andreas Fuchs said:

Hi Nick, there's a TCAS Gauge, Google for "fsx ilh tcas gauge", you can download it at AVSIM.

And swift pilot client has a traffic radar included that looks like this:
swift_05012020_124823.jpg.2657b1b3d6f475

More info about the mentioned TCAS gauge and swift in this thread here:

Great, thanks a lot! Exactly the kind of thing I wanted to find. 😁