You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to get password reset/reminder emails

Raymond Mills

Go to solution Solved by Nestor Perez,

Raymond Mills
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I've tried opening a support ticket, but it keeps failing and telling me to correct errors, but I'm not seeing any errors. I've been trying to request password reminders and resets all day, but I haven't received any of them. I'm getting the notification that they've been successfully sent via the membership website, but they're not in my inbox or spam folder. I'm not blocking the vatsim.net domain and even added it to my safe senders list. I had originally managed to log in after a long break using my old password, but then changed it. It's been at least 24 hours since then and I can't seem to re-log in. None of the passwords I think I set it to seem to be working.

Can I get help to reset my password?

• Solution
Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Hey Raymond!

Unfortunately some email providers seem to be blocking our emails lately, so even if you whitelist us the email will simply not get there. While we are working to fix this, we unfortunately don't have any ETA for this. In the meantime I recommend opening a membership ticket from a different email address letting them know what email you registered with initially and asking them to change it to the new address instead. It is important that you open the ticket from a different email address/domain, or else you won't receive the replies to it.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Me.

Raymond Mills
Posted
Posted

Yup, looks like Hotmail must be blocking the emails. Fortunately I was still signed in to the membership dashboard under the original password and was able to change my email address to an alternate and now I'm getting the emails no problem. Thanks Nestor!

• Like 1