vpilot says invalid CID/password, but i know it's correct

heya. using vpilot with msfs20, can't wait to get started. but vpilot is throwing me an "invalid cid/password" error every time i try and connect. I know the cid and passwor di've iunputted in the fielkds re correct, as i've checked them multiple times. what am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance! :D
Sophie

• Board of Governors

It can take up to 24 hours for everything to sync up. Have you completed your P0 exam in myVATSIM?

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors

• 2 weeks later...

I too am having this issue. i created my account weeks ago. I have completed my exam and have even tried a password reset. Ive tried all the different servers, manually typed everything (not copy and paste). Nothing works

• Board of Governors

Ryan, what are you using for the fourth character in your password?  It should be a capital I as in India.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally found a fix... Someone on steam told me to go login into something else that needs to connect with my CID, and once thats done, try vPilot again... It worked instantly!

• Thanks 1