FMC Database is Out of Date

I recently downloaded a payware FMC hoping it would give me more realism. It did, however many of the waypoints/approaches/departures are not in my FMC Database. Many controllers have advised me to update my FMC Navigation Database, but I am unsure how to do so. If you could please tell me how to do this, that would be great. Thanks!

They did now tell me anything about AeroSors. What is it and how do I install it? And I looked at vasFMC but I saw it had a very long installation process that I don't think I could follow. Although, if vasFMC has more realism and is better in the longrun, I think I might choose that one. Could you tell me more about vasFMC? Thank you so much!!!

AerosSors: just read the content of the website that I linked, it's all explained there.

vasFMC: it's a freeware FMC that comes with its own set of NavData (can be updated through Navigraph or NavdataPro, payable), it can be included in any panel, but you will have to work on the panel.cfg files to do this. There should be some ready to use files for this on AVSIM or similar. Otherwise vasFMC is not hard to install or use. Search this forum for it and Google will be your friend, too.