"DISCONNECTED FROM NETWORK"

Hi

I am having a problem trying to connect on to the VATSIM via VPilot. I opened a ticket with VATSIM and suggested I changed my password, which I did. I am running the most up-to-date version of 2.6.7. I have also tried changing the server to all other servers and still get the same error. It was working absolutely fine when I last flew online in July but it seems to have just stopped. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and really stuck on where to go next.

Please, can anyone help?

image.png.8642f9949f4af11ffd19eeebe9dca4e0.png

• Board of Governors

Looks like an issue between your computer and your ISP.

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors

• Board of Governors

Check all of your router / modem settings to ensure that you don't have a problem locally, otherwise check with your ISP. 

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors

Posted (edited)

Done everything there, even tried turning off my entire Protection. This is the only software that isn't working unfotunately. I can get online with everything else and have other 3rd party software connected up also, like ActiveSky and EFB and Chase Plane. 

Please forum, you're my only hope 😉

image.png.d282d41710416674954e20477473c3c5.png

Edited by Christopher Boydell
  • Board of Governors

I've tested your credentials on the network and connected fine.  I'm afraid I'm at a loss, other to say that I'm pretty certain that it's not a VATSIM-side issue.  I'm sorry, not the answer you were hoping for, but maybe one more piece of the puzzle.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

20 hours ago, Don Desfosse said:

I've tested your credentials on the network and connected fine.  I'm afraid I'm at a loss, other to say that I'm pretty certain that it's not a VATSIM-side issue.  I'm sorry, not the answer you were hoping for, but maybe one more piece of the puzzle.

Thanks for trying anyway. 

I'm at a complete loss, tried reinstalling it again today but still same issue. Is there a forum for the developers of VPilot or is it just on the Vatsim site do you know?

• 3 weeks later...