Unable to join the Community Discord

Hi all,

After some searching on the forum i can't really find a answer to my question.

When i visit https://community.vatsim.net/ i get the notification: "You have already joined all available servers".

I was able to join the VATEMEA server just fine but the Community server is not showing up.

The answer i found is make sure your account is active. Checked it and the account is active.

Thanks in advance!

spacer.png

Hi Stef, this is a bug we're currently aware of. As a workaround, I recommend following these steps:

1. Leave all servers you can see in the "Joined" tab
  2. Refresh the page and go to the "Servers" tab
  3. Open this page in several tabs
  4. Join one server from each tab

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Néstor Pérez
A Random Platypus
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Hi Eduardo,

This is a known bug that we will eventually get fixed. In the meantime as a workaround you can leave the Brazil Discord server, then open the Community website in several tabs and join one server from each of these. These steps have already been explained above.

Cheers,

Edited by Nestor Perez
Néstor Pérez
A Random Platypus
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo
  • 6 months later...

I lost my Discord account, with no chances of recovery, and had to create a new Discord account and have no access to remove any previously joined servers. How can I rejoin the Vatsim Discord server?

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Nestor,

Thanks for the suggestion. I opened a ticket by the support team said they cannot help with Discord issues. 

They suggested to further ask here in the forums for additional help. I'll keep browsing and checking other threads and see if I can find a solution. If not, I'll post back here. 

Al