You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Failed to create aircraft... then disconnected

Krisztian Szemak

Krisztian Szemak
Posted
Posted

Hi, as soon as I connect to vatsim, I get this error and it disconnects me. I dont know what to do.

Vatsim Error.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Do you have any third party livery packs installed?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Krisztian Szemak
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Krisztian Szemak

Krisztian Szemak
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Ross Carlson said:

Do you have any third party livery packs installed?

Yes I have the liveries megapack, and a few other liveries I've downloaded separately

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

It seems that the megapack overrides the Asobo generic twin airliner model, and makes it unavailable for vPilot to use. They need to fix that. In the meantime, you can change your default model in the model matching settings of vPilot. You can pick any model you want from the models you have installed. Look through the aircraft.cfg files in the location where you have installed liveries, and find the "title" line for the one you want to use as your default model, and enter it in the vPilot settings instead of the default value that is there now.

Krisztian Szemak
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Ross Carlson said:

It seems that the megapack overrides the Asobo generic twin airliner model, and makes it unavailable for vPilot to use. They need to fix that. In the meantime, you can change your default model in the model matching settings of vPilot. You can pick any model you want from the models you have installed. Look through the aircraft.cfg files in the location where you have installed liveries, and find the "title" line for the one you want to use as your default model, and enter it in the vPilot settings instead of the default value that is there now.

can you send me screenshot of what the code should look like and where exactly to insert it because I not sure what im looking for

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

All I can do is refer you to the vPilot documentation. It's up to you to find where you installed the megapack liveries and locate a model name in one of the aircraft.cfg files.