You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Receive audio stops

Andrew Morkunas

Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Recurring issue, using AFV stand alone with vERAM, receive audio just stops.  I am unware of the issue until to try to call an aircraft and there is no response.  Typical VATSIM I suspect that the pilot is not paying attention so I call him again.  Finally when someone responds via text saying, "we can hear you" that is when I know I have the problem.  Clicking on AFV I get a crash error report and I close it (sorry forgot to get a screen shot, will provide next time it happens).  Restarting AFV, no joy.  I have to reboot my computer, then AFV works normally.  Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Andrew Morkunas
typo

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations

• 5 months later...
Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted

Update to the lost audio problem.

Working NY CTR the frequency set in the VSCS panel is 125.320.  AFV sets this frequency and audio works no problem.  On occasion I have lost audio, pilots can hear me but I’m not hearing them.  Checking the frequency on AFV it set to 125.325 🤔  Restarting AFV frequency is back to 125.320 and all audio working normally.

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations