You have no exams assigned

• Board of Governors

I see the exam sitting there waiting for you.  Suggest you log out of my.vatsim.net and log back into my.vatsim.net.  When you do, a huge box should appear in the middle of the screen looking like the one below.

image.png.6ecb971738ec034c29294c15a9339434.png

image.png

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

Hey there,

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm in a similar situation. I'm sure it's been an hour since I last attempted the test but it still hasn't appeared.

Are you able to let me know how to give the test another go please?

Thanks in advance,

Sean

• 1 month later...

Hey there, I've also just finished the orientation course but I'm not able to complete the exam since it doens't show up in the 'My Exams' section. I've tried loging out and back in but that hasn't done anything and it surely has been an hour since I finished the course. 

44 minutes ago, Joey Luyckx said:

Hey there, I've also just finished the orientation course but I'm not able to complete the exam since it doens't show up in the 'My Exams' section. I've tried loging out and back in but that hasn't done anything and it surely has been an hour since I finished the course. 

Try checking now.

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I too have no new member orientation exam assigned. I have done the four part orientation course. I have logged in and out numerous times over the last couple of days but there is still no exams there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

7 hours ago, Nigel Mothers said:

Hello all,

I too have no new member orientation exam assigned. I have done the four part orientation course. I have logged in and out numerous times over the last couple of days but there is still no exams there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You don't have to do it because you registered before it was introduced.