You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Dev: OpenPopupList strange behaviour

• developer
  • c++

Ilya Pyankov

Ilya Pyankov
Posted
Posted

Hello developers! Sorry if topic is unsuitable for the question — I would be glad if moved into correct chapter 🙂

Here is a little example or code (inside OnFunctionCall of plugin):

image.png.7497dbaaa986b633a7adae24c2c16d0a.png

When clicked on Tag item, first popup shows correct - all items from lines 842-845.
Problem is that after clicking on "Direct", which triggers function on line 853 , popup with points doest not show (line 858) despite of correct entry and adding items in line 868

What am I doing wrong? Thank tou in advance.

Best regards,

Ilya Pyankov
VATRUS Moscow FIR Head

Thimo Koolen
Posted
Posted

One of the first things I would try is to add a hardcoded item such as "TEST ITEM" in the new popup list (below line 858). Temporarily comment out all the code below (860-868) and see if a popup shows on the screen. If this is the case, that means the adding elements part is not working. If it does not work, then there's a problem with opening the popup (maybe you need to close the previous?).

This just came to my mind and I'm in no means known with the ES plugin development. But that's the things I would first check if you haven't already.

spacer.png

ACCNL4 (Training Director) - Dutch VACC