You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PID/CID suspended upon login

Nate Lehnert

Nate Lehnert
Posted
Posted

Hi, my ID # 1541227. Have been using vatsim almost daily for last couple months. Upon logging in today i was told my account is suspended. I am very confused as to why as i have never had any COC violations or duplicate accounts. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thank you very much

Nick Marinov
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Nate Lehnert said:

Hi, my ID # 1541227. Have been using vatsim almost daily for last couple months. Upon logging in today i was told my account is suspended. I am very confused as to why as i have never had any COC violations or duplicate accounts. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thank you very much

Hi Nate,

I would suggest opening a ticket with the membership department at membership.vatsim.net . The team will be able to help you.

NICK MARINOV
Assistant to the Vice President
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Supervisor Team Leader

## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Nate Lehnert
Posted
Posted

Are you able to see any information as to why my account is in SUS status? I'm just so confused by this as i was never contacted by anyone

Nick Marinov
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Nate Lehnert said:

Are you able to see any information as to why my account is in SUS status? I'm just so confused by this as i was never contacted by anyone

You should have gotten an email about any issues there may be.

Such matters must be raised with the membership department at http://membership.vatsim.net. They can provide you with more info, background and steps to get your account reactivated.

NICK MARINOV
Assistant to the Vice President
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Supervisor Team Leader

## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

• Mats Edvin Aaro locked this topic