You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ATC can hear me but i cannot recieve any voice

• xpilot
  • voice

Christos Dimitriadis

Go to solution Solved by Don Desfosse,

Christos Dimitriadis
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone. For the past 2 weeks i have a major problem. After some flights in a controlled area did a contact call with ATC i recieved a text message from the controller asking if i can use voice. I realised that ATC can hear me but i cannot hear them. Its been a week now trying to solve this problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled Xpilot. Updated my windows my GPU drivers. Everything is up to date. My sound configuration settings are correct. Xpilot is allowed through the firewall. My aircraft radios are set up correctly. Have anyone know a solution for this issue? Its driving me crazy

• 10 months later...
Marlon Bardoux
Posted
Posted

Hey, I am having the same issue.
I have tried to fix it with a clean installation of xPilot, no success. Can anyone please help?

• Board of Governors
  • Solution
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Does this apply to either/both of you?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Marlon Bardoux
Posted
Posted (edited)

I managed to fix it, by uninstalling Sonic Radar 3 and Sonic Studio.
I never really used the software anyway, it's for better audio quality, apparently.

So if you have issues with xPilot audio (can't hear ATC, but able to talk, for example), I recommend removing these two applications permanently.
unknown.png.1966f77423f6daf177304b2f93aa0e3a.png

Edited by Marlon Bardoux