Invalid CID/Password

Carlos Diaz

Hi there!

I'm a new user and I'm having problem when trying to logging to vPilot. I've completed the New Member Orientation Test (see below).

image.png.dbef1dfc96cb1b2e7121a470b2e3a210.png

After waiting 24 hours I was not able to login, therefore, I tried to reset my password. Now it has been 24 hours since I reset my password and 48 hrs since I've completed the test. I've also tried the troubleshooting steps I've found on this link :  with no success.

Any assistance you may provide it will be appreciated. 

Thank you, 

• Board of Governors

Hi Carlos,

You did the right thing by opening a ticket.  And I'm glad you opened it with Technology; something's intermittently broken on their end 🙂  

However, in the meantime, while they look for and fix the cause, I've activated your account.  You should be able to log on anywhere between 4-24 hours from now (hopefully on the sooner end 🙂 ).

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

• Board of Governors

[slightly frustrated] It appears that reading is a lost art....  You posted this to the forum just 19 minutes after passing the P0 exam..... [/slightly frustrated]

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, Don Desfosse said:

[slightly frustrated] It appears that reading is a lost art....  You posted this to the forum just 19 minutes after passing the P0 exam..... [/slightly frustrated]

On 3/11/2021 at 11:10 PM, Don Desfosse said:

Hi Carlos,

You did the right thing by opening a ticket.  And I'm glad you opened it with Technology; something's intermittently broken on their end 🙂  

However, in the meantime, while they look for and fix the cause, I've activated your account.  You should be able to log on anywhere between 4-24 hours from now (hopefully on the sooner end 🙂 ).

Hello,

i made the test like 3-4 months ago but still can’t connect to the server

• 3 weeks later...