You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM Community - Link to Discord Account Glitched

Frans van Santbrink

Go to solution Solved by Mats Edvin Aaro,

Frans van Santbrink
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

So I connected my Discord account and joined the VATSIM Caribbean Division server. But then, it glitched and wouldn't let me join any other servers saying that I already joined all available servers. I've found a workaround on the forums for joining multiple servers, so now I know for future. However, before I found the workaround, I disconnected the VATSIM bot from my Discord account in hopes that it would fix it, but then I seemed to have made it worst.

Now if I login to the VATSIM Community Hub it still seems to be trying to connect to my Discord account. Going to the Settings page, it just stays loading and I can't do anything. The list of servers that I can join show up but if I click Join it does nothing, because obviously I broke the link between my VATSIM account and my Discord account.

I assume under normal circumstances I would be able to disconnect the two from the Settings page in the VATSIM Community Hub, and that is how it should've been done as opposed to doing it from my Discord account, but since it's not loading I can't. Can an administrator manually disconnect it for me or is there a workaround I can use?

Thanks,

Edited by Frans van Santbrink

UKV4985.png

• Solution
Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

Hi, go here: https://community.vatsim.net/auth/discord/login, you'll be promted to log back in.

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Frans van Santbrink
Posted
Posted

Worked. Much appreciated!

UKV4985.png