Jump to content

Recommended Posts

just a qick quastion. who do you need to contact if you are in the wrong division to be atc.


because im in division with the uk and its saying that you should not have europe and the uk in the same, if you want to be a controller in scandinavia.


any one that can help



Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...