You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I Can't transmit in VATSIM (I can recive) x-pilot ssg748v2.2

Eduard Algar

Eduard Algar
Posted
Posted

Hi I don't know why but I can't set the radios to transmit in vatsim using x-pilotI went through the manual but I couldn't find anything usefull, I press the mic button and I recive but I can't manage to transmit

1631605258_Capturadepantalla2021-03-27160122.thumb.jpg.804613f1ab016dfd8fdc812264cf522e.jpg

Dustin Rider
Posted
Posted

From the looks of that screenshot, you don't have a transmitter selected in the comm panel of your aircraft. To select a transmitter, you'll need to click one of those black square buttons above the respective volume knob. Once you do that, you should see "MIC" lit up on the button and the associated frequency lit up on xPilot.

• 2 weeks later...
Eduard Algar
Posted
Posted
On 3/28/2021 at 1:43 AM, Dustin Rider said:

From the looks of that screenshot, you don't have a transmitter selected in the comm panel of your aircraft. To select a transmitter, you'll need to click one of those black square buttons above the respective volume knob. Once you do that, you should see "MIC" lit up on the button and the associated frequency lit up on xPilot.

Yes, I have it enabled I found that it is actually a bug from the plane designer, in order to fix it you have to swap from the acutal plane version (passenger/freighter) to the other one and swap again and gets fixed

Dustin Rider
Posted
Posted

Well I'll be. Thank you for posting the solution here because that would be a challenging solution to find on ones own.