Hey Andrew,

you can download the latest version here:

https://vatspy.rosscarlson.dev/#download

On my end, it works totally fine

Do you want your Virtual Airline to become an official partner on VATSIM or to participate in the VAA Program?
Visit https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/virtual-airlines

Tim Wong
Director of Virtual Airline Relations
VATSIM.net Virtual Airlines and Special Operations Administration
9KMxVhG.png

Thank you also, I had also an old version which did not work anymore, with the link above all is fine again 😀

What's about the link below? Is there also a new one? The planes and ATC do not appear anymore...

VATSIM map (vau.aero)

I had this map on my tablet during flights... if this map does not exist anymore which one would you recommend as a link from internet?

Thanks!!

Edited by Marc Sieffert
28 minutes ago, Marc Sieffert said:

Thank you also, I had also an old version which did not work anymore, with the link above all is fine again 😀

What's about the link below? Is there also a new one? The planes and ATC do not appear anymore...

VATSIM map (vau.aero)

I had this map on my tablet during flights... if this map does not exist anymore which one would you recommend as a link from internet?

Thanks!!

The developer of vau.aero needs to update to the new datafeed. Once that is done, it will be restored. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Mats Edvin Aarø
General Manager - Member Engagement
Supervisor Team Lead: Team 4
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

7 hours ago, Andrew Morkunas said:

So with the latest updates vatSpy falls into the legacy category.  Is it officially dead?

Andrew, just out of curiosity, what lead you to think that VAT-Spy was now in the legacy category? What latest updates are you referring to here?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

47 minutes ago, Andrew Morkunas said:

Sorry Ross, I was not keeping up with the flurry of updates.  One day all my apps that use the data feed stopped working.  I did not see an update for vatSpy.  Thank you for being ahead of the curve.  Updated and working now...

Ahh, okay, thanks. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some incorrect information on a website somewhere.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC