You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

still suspended and dont know why...

omer cohen 1256151

omer cohen 1256151
Posted
Posted (edited)

hello, my account was suspended over a month ago by unknown reason, i did not recive a mail stating why, tough i heard of a very old "violation" where i did not succeed to contact the ATC at or near Argentina. they DRCM said that i was only for 24 hours and that iam not suspended anymore but i still get the massage: "network error: CID/PID was suspended"both on Squawkbox and xPilot for X-plane 11

Edited by omer cohen 1256151

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Based on what little poking around I'm able to do, it doesn't look like you're suspended.

I'd recommend opening a ticket with the Membership Department rather than discussing it here in the public forum.  my.vatsim.net, left side, partway down, "Member Help."

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Omer, your account is active.  An email was sent from our servers when you had an issue; you should check your spam folders and also ensure your mailbox and/or mail servers will allow emails from VATSIM to go through.  You were also told this in response to your ticket a week and a half ago, which is still displayed on the ticket, and if your email is not blocking emails from VATSIM, you should have in your email.  From a Membership perspective, your account is active and you should be able to log in.  You should be very carefully sure that you are using your correct CID and password.

• Thanks 1

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

omer cohen 1256151
Posted
Posted

no, i dont see any email from vatsim both in the main folder and in the spam