You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Swift

Åke Fryklund

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Using swift and config model ( its yellow). And its going well, but to The end when login to swift home type, it Will not work to login. Try vatsim code and try new passform but it says cant find your licence. How gona do?

// Åke F

DTR316

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hi Åke,

I am not sure if this is a problem specific to or caused by swift. Make sure you type in your VATSIM network password letter by letter - if you just copy and paste it there's a chance that you also include an empty space by mistake.

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Yes understand. But everýthing works, only airplane model config dont work. When i config going well but in The end i need to log in to swift home........its this moment dont work. Whats is The log options? Vatsim dont work! Other username doft work! What is this?

Åke

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Sorry my language! NO use discord. Can take a picture so you can see The log in site. Fix it tomorrow. Tanks for your anser. Here is 2 pic! 1 all is Green.......2 the last log in......its my problem. Can log in. What is The code?

Åke

20210825_185141.jpg

20210825_185110.jpg

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Ah! You want to "map" one of your aircraft in the database of swift. This is NOT a connection to VATSIM!

At the moment our VATSIM SSO login does NOT work for technical reasons. If you would like to map your own aircraft in swift, please send me a private message here on the forums, I need your e-mail address. Together with your name and VATSIM ID I can ask our swift server administrator to register you and then you will be able to login to the database of swift.

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Ok. Very nice. Tanks! Send you a mail . Hope it works

// Åke

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Koos van Sprundel
Posted
Posted

I have got the same problem (new member on swift)

Can you help me as well??

Claude ROULLIER
Posted
Posted

Hi Koos.

Better places for a help about swift:

swift - VATSIM Community

even better, join Discord:

swift project (swift-project.org)