You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM ID verification in vRoute

Jokin Vega

Jokin Vega
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to verify my VATSIM ID in vRoute for several days but it is not working.

When I click the "Verify" button, I get a tab telling me to redirect to verify my password. When I click "OK" again, it closes the window but does not open any browser tabs or the VATSIM page to verify it.

Does anyone know of a solution? 

Regards,

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I don't, but since vRoute is not an official VATSIM service -- it has been graciously developed for our members' use by a member of the community -- my suggestion would be to contact the developer via the contact link on the vRoute web page.  I'm not sure how often Michal checks the forums these days.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Jokin Vega
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Don Desfosse said:

I don't, but since vRoute is not an official VATSIM service -- it has been graciously developed for our members' use by a member of the community -- my suggestion would be to contact the developer via the contact link on the vRoute web page.  I'm not sure how often Michal checks the forums these days.

Okey, thank you!