You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need help!

Josh Delaney 993690

Josh Delaney 993690
Posted
Posted

i'm trying to login to the VATUSA Air Traffic Control Training Academy.

But when i put in my longin info.. it jsut goes back the the longin screen...

above where it says to login it says that my session has timed out, please login in again.

I cant login... but i need to know when the next cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] is.

Someone please help me!

2558.png

AFA1963

Cornell Lloyd 952716
Posted
Posted

Josh,

The VATUSA Training Academy site is down at the moment. Jeff (VATUSA1) mentioned something about a server being switched over to somewhere else, so I'm guess that's the cause. Keep checking, I would guess it could be up any second.

2610.png

Josh Delaney 993690
Posted
Posted

K... its not working yet.

2558.png

AFA1963

Ron Priever 819415
Posted
Posted

I have a different question regarding the academy. This morning I was about to start taking the entrance exam, which I was able to pull up on the certification page. I realized I didnt have the time, so I signed off. Now, this evening, when I go to the same certification page, it says that there are no exams available. Is this also due to the server change, or the fact that I opened the exam earlier, but didnt actually take it??

Many thanks,

Ron

Jason Sutton 879715
Posted
Posted
K... its not working yet.

It's been moved to the new server successfully and is now up and running once again.

Jason Sutton 879715
Posted
Posted
I have a different question regarding the academy. This morning I was about to start taking the entrance exam, which I was able to pull up on the certification page. I realized I didnt have the time, so I signed off. Now, this evening, when I go to the same certification page, it says that there are no exams available. Is this also due to the server change, or the fact that I opened the exam earlier, but didnt actually take it??

Many thanks,

Ron

Send an email to trainingvatusaorg so the situation can be corrected.

Ron Priever 819415
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Jason.......The exam is now available again. I'll take it this weekend. Airmen beware!!!

Ron