You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aircraft Type Not Working?

Ang Jeremy

Ang Jeremy
Posted
Posted

Hello,  I was flying on VATSIM for the past few weeks and I keep encountering this bug which my aircraft type won't show up, both on vatSpy and the controllers radar. It can only be updated via ATC updating it manually. Any aircraft type wont work for me (eg. B77W, A333). I already checked the aircraft type was correct, there was no warning message at all. I tried reinstalling vPilot but it works for the first day, then it just breaks the next day again. Fyi, it started after the scheduled network update. 

Here are some examples on todays flight. Tried reconnecting 5 times today

Hope someone can help me here, cheers,

Jeremy 

Example bug.jpg

Example bug p2.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Thimo Verveer
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately we also encounter this bug when controlling around EHAM (Amsterdam). So I don't have a solution, but I can tell you we have similar problems as well. Maybe someone else can help you out/ explain what is going on? 😀

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
Reinhard Ziegler
Posted
Posted

Was already wondering if so many new pilots didnt know how to log in with the correct ICAO aircraft type designator, but this might be the answer to my thoughts 😅👍

• Sad 1