You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Connections refused/timed out on any server

Flo Niner

Flo Niner
Posted
Posted

Hey everyone,

to start off I did everything in all troubleshooting FAQs and checked the past topics on this issue. None seems to solve it. CID/PW are typed correctly; firewall has vpilot as an exception, started as admin etc; account is not inactive.
I cannot connect to ANY server at the moment - getting 10060 and 10061s depending on which servers I try. I recently moved and wanted to set everything up for flying tonight, but no restart seems to fix it. Are there any server issues at the moment? (uptime info shows datafeed issues, but no connection issues in itself). I'm running out of troubleshooting options - anyone who's not yet fed up by these posts and able to give another hint?

Best regards!

Florian

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Flo Niner
Posted
Posted

Hi Don, yes I checked it about a million times tonight, however it's supposed to affect web services datafeed only; not the actual servers or am I misunderstanding the monitoring alert?

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Ah, apologies, I was going too quickly and didn't realize it was a datafeed only issue.  I'm not aware of any other network issues at the moment.  Sorry for causing confusion.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Flo Niner
Posted
Posted

Update: I'm online. I don't know how and why, because I didn't change a thing... but I guess issue resolved

• Like 1