You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ATC and the view from the simulator to the planes

Anton Beshenov

Anton Beshenov
Posted
Posted

Good afternoon! I really like to broadcast MSFS on twitch as a pilot. I couldn't find the answer to my question, so I'm writing here. I recently started training for the GND position. Can I use the connection from one account in Euroscope in dispatcher mode, and in flight simulator in Observer mode, to demonstrate the movement of aircraft at the airport?

After reading the Code Of Conduct, I could not find an answer to my question precisely within the framework of promoting the popularity of vatsim.

I know that double account connection is not allowed, but nothing is said about observer mode. In any case, tell me how I can implement my idea? Have a Euroscope on one monitor, and have a network connection on the second to see other planes (while I myself will not be visible and activate the radio). 

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

You may NOT connect both a scope client and a pilot client to the network at the same time.  However, some scope programs do what's called a "proxy connection" AKA "towerview" which allows your scope to connect to VATSIM, and your pilot client to connect to your scope program.  Some searching on these keywords should help you.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png