You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PO Exam for New Orientation Members

Frederick Rivers

Frederick Rivers
Posted
Posted

I have to say that I've been all over the VATSIM site and completed the New Member Orientation steps, and for the life of me, I cannot find the link to the PO exam. When I go to the 'MyExams" the area show zero examinations. I think I require some assistance or possibly advice. I have read the threads about the PO exams, And the last thread indicates there is a work around. When I click the link, I go to My Exams area again showing no PO Examination. I have not created a trouble ticket because the PO exam has been fixed temporarily. However, I must be missing where to go after reading the New Member Orientation Segments 1 to 4. So, I ask for info.

Thanks all, as I hope to be flying on the VATSIM Network Soon.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Well, like so many things in life...  good news and bad news.

Bad news - you were found to have violated the VATSIM User Agreement by creating at least one duplicate account.

The Good news - your original account was created before the creation of the New Member Orientation, therefore you are grandfathered.  We hope you enjoyed the orientation course, and learned from it, but you are not subject to any exam.

You will need to visit my.vatsim.net with your primary account CID (check your email for that) and reset your password.

Welcome back!

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 5 months later...
Ahmad Shawish
Posted
Posted

Hello by mistake i pressed finish for the P0 EXAM so I failed 0% and now I can not connect to the network , how can i repeat the exam?

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Ahmad please don't post the same question in two different places. Your question was answered in the Pilot Talk forum.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.