You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Closed

Nathaniel Grimes

Nathaniel Grimes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Closed

Edited by Frost Bltez

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Frost Bltez said:

I have send another message to them but still nothing.

It's the Christmas holiday, dude.  Just be patient.  Someone will respond and help you get it sorted out.

It's definitely good to read the rules.  Hopefully that was a good learning experience for you for future.

• Thanks 1

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Yes, 10 messages and 3 tickets is a bit excessive....  We are all volunteers, doing this on our own time...  You were clearly told in the ticket, just 14 minutes after you filed it, by the way, what you need to do....  Maybe spend less time sending so many messages, and actually read and follow the guidance you were given in the ticket.  None of the 8 messages you sent after the reply to the support ticket contained the information that is required of you.  My suggestion, again, is to read and follow the guidance you have already been provided.

As a side note, the forums is not really a place for individual help.  None of the other nearly 800,000 registered members need to see your plight.  So I would kindly suggest you simply read and respond (appropriately) to the guidance provided in the support ticket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• Nathaniel Grimes changed the title to Closed