You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATUSA Password

Ryan Gamurot 994490

Ryan Gamurot 994490
Posted
Posted

I joined VATSIM several days ago and selected the North American Region and the US Division. I have yet to receive a VATUSA Welcome email or p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. I already emailed the webmaster but havn't heard from him either. Should I contine to wait or send one more email to someone?

Thanks in advance!

Ryan Gamurot

Lucky to live Hawai'i

Alex Vainer 929287
Posted
Posted

Try the "Lost P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word Function" on the VATUSA website.

Alex "AV" Vainer C1

Los Angeles ARTCC

Ryan Gamurot 994490
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your help, Alex. I had actually tried that earlier but it sent me a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word that didn't work along with a second conformation code. I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]umed it didn't work and someone actually had to contact me first. I gave it another try and this time it let me in.

Thanks again!

Ryan Gamurot

Lucky to live Hawai'i

Brian Beach 915973
Posted
Posted

Are you using the Vatusa login, NOT the Vatsim login?

Brian Beach

VatsimPHP Developer: http://www.bbflights.com/VatsimPHP/

AFA Detroit Hub Director: http://www.flyafa.com/

userbar603862kx9.gif

Ryan Gamurot 994490
Posted
Posted
Are you using the Vatusa login, NOT the Vatsim login?

Yes, both times I used the VATUSA login but the first time, the p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word I got didn't work. I tried the lost p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word again and the new one works.

Ryan Gamurot

Lucky to live Hawai'i

• 3 weeks later...
Gary Rechter 995963
Posted
Posted

I have had the same issue with no follow up from VATUSA after joining VATSIM on 13-JAN-07.

I had sent a request to VATSIM Membership for help and was advised to email the VATUSA membership person.

That was today, so I don't know how long to wait, since VATUSA hadn't sent me anything in almost 2 weeks.

After reading these posts, I tried the VATUSA Lost P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word procedure.

It said I didn't have a valid VATUSA Username and rejected the request.

Any suggestions, or should I just wait?

Gary Rechter

Jeff Turner
Posted
Posted
I have had the same issue with no follow up from VATUSA after joining VATSIM on 13-JAN-07.

I had sent a request to VATSIM Membership for help and was advised to email the VATUSA membership person.

That was today, so I don't know how long to wait, since VATUSA hadn't sent me anything in almost 2 weeks.

After reading these posts, I tried the VATUSA Lost P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word procedure.

It said I didn't have a valid VATUSA Username and rejected the request.

Any suggestions, or should I just wait?

Gary Rechter

Well Gary, I haven't received any email from you and can tell you that I check my email at least once or twice per day... So, Who did you contact and when so I can see where the problem is when it comes to email responses.

As far as your p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word - Send me a email and I'll see what the issue is... We moved ISP hosts around that time and we've been working out a few bugs.

Jeff "JU" Turner

US Army Retired

http://www.skyblueradio.com

21.png

SBR_banner-468-x-60.jpg

Gary Rechter 995963
Posted
Posted

VATSIM gave me Jason Sutton's name and email address as the contact.

I received a reply today saying he would look into it.

Thank you.

Gary Rechter 995963
Posted
Posted

I'm in, thanks to the help of Jeff Iddings and Jason Sutton.